Monday 18 February 2013

Welcome

Hello,
My name is Edgar Lowman, I am a cartoonist for Sheffield's 'The Burngreave Messenger' and have set up this blog to showcase the newest comic strips and news connected to the antics of  George and Brian. You can see the comics from the newspaper here: http://www.burngreavemessenger.org/community/george-brian/

 I will also be uploading the original sketches as they're made, the version before they've been computerised but after the paper's printed, and possibly some nice miniature illustrations that won't go to print. But we'll see.
Here's the original sketch from the January/February issue; many thanks to the team at the Burngreave Messenger for supporting me and publishing my comics, it's much appreciated

Feedback is always welcome: ELowman235@gmail.com






I'm looking forward to it
Edgar Lowman

No comments:

Post a Comment